We currently accept all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro. PayPal and SEPA payments are also accepted.
- Monthly Plan: You will be charged on the 7th of every month
- 3-Month Prepaid Plan: You will be charged again 3 months later, on the 7th day of the corresponding month
- 6-Month Prepaid Plan: You will be charged again 6 months later, on the 7th day of the corresponding month
- 12-Month Prepaid Plan: You will be charged again 12 months later, on the 7th day of the corresponding month.
No, the price you pay at the time of your initial purchase is locked in for the duration of your prepaid plan. This means:
- For the Monthly Plan, the price of your first box will remain the same for each subsequent monthly box.
- For the 3-Month, 6-Month, and 12-Month Prepaid Plans, the total price you pay upfront will cover all boxes within that period, with no additional charges or price changes during the plan.
With prepaid plans the discount is applied to the entire period of the plan, offering you savings over the standard monthly rate.
When you sign up for a subscription towards the end of the month, your first box is considered as the box for the upcoming month to avoid closely spaced charges. The billing schedule then aligns with your chosen plan:
- For the Monthly Plan, your next charge will occur on the 7th of the following month, with the second box arriving 4-5 days after the charge.
- For the 3-Month Prepaid Plan, your next charge will be on the 7th of the month, three months after your initial sign-up. For example, if you sign up at the end of January, your next charge will be on the 7th of April.
- For the 6-Month Prepaid Plan, the next charge will be six months later
- For the 12-Month Prepaid Plan, it will be twelve months later, both on the 7th of the respective month.
Please email us at email@example.com or call us toll-free: 1-888-510-4176. You can also do it by logging in to your customer portal and navigating to "Mrs Quilty Box Subscription" tab.
If your card is being declined, your bank may need your personal authorization to allow a payment to go through. To authorize your payment - simply call your credit card provider.